Greetings! Let’s join in together to make this world a better place to live.
With crumbling economies, collapsing societies and corroding planet, the only system that holds the power to conserve and revive them is Sustainability. This cornerstone of 21st century has become need of the hour to strengthen the core, where co-existence becomes essential part of the society. Dr. Lopamudra Priyadarshini specialises in developing sustainable models and implementing them to create ripples. Throughout her career, she has played instrumental roles to create 360° impact on various socio-economical pain points, including:
- Women & Child Development, Empowerment and Equal Rights
- Gender Diversity
- Substance Abuse
- LGBTQ Rights
- Tribal Community Development
- Biodiversity Conservation & Natural Resource Management
- Climate smart/climate resilient agriculture
- Agricultural Extension
- Rural Development Networking
- Management & Governance of Grassroots Organizations
- Gender Dimension of Rural Development
Experienced developmental, sustainability and corporate social responsibility professional with 21 years of on-ground experience. Her expertise includes development of strategies and programs to represent organizations favorably and enable them to make positive contributions to the community. Dr.Lopa assists in formulating profitable initiatives by building and leveraging sustainable relationships.
Pioneered CSR projects for 360° development of society affecting over 3 lakh beneficiaries
- Udaan: Women welfare and empowerment for their encouragement in the fields of sports, and education
- Jeevan Utsav: Smart living and interaction center with focus on health and social wellbeing of elders. Project Go Green: Protecting the environment through NGO Clean and Green Association.
- Swachh Dhara: Implemented agencies like Sulabh Foundation in support of constructing toilets. Initiated and executed Tennis4Toilet initiative by the group of embassies to raise funds for making toilets through Sulabh Foundation
- Kilkari: Empowering and steering youth initiatives through 30+ mentorship programs
Reaching the grassroot levels of different communities, working to improvise, enhance and develop the fabric and assist societies to become sustainable
- Community Policing: Creation of an intertwined network of Police and Common Public in Southern part of Delhi to strengthen trust between the two
- Sonalika & PAU Model Village: Creating a self-sustaining ecosystem to ensure Zero Crop Burning by capacity building awareness & equipment support
- Sustainable Economic Chain: Creating a self-sustainable society model for the farmers of Raygada by educating children & women, and bringing industries to them to create entrepreneurial partnerships
About Dr. Lopamudra
It takes conviction to understand and accept the flaws of the society, leaving behind the human instinct to ignore. And to reform the society requires dedication and courage, for standing tall against the currents of the odd. Dr. Lopamudra works for assisting societies to evolve and attain self-sustainable status. Working on an inverted pyramid model, she starts from grassroot levels and move above, simplifying challenges and introducing deployable solutions.
Dr. Lopamudra has successfully accomplished numerous milestones in the field of Social Development and there is a long way to go. She has proved instrumental in the following fields:
- Women and Child Development
- Women Empowerment
- Equal Rights
- Gender Awareness
- Gender Equality
- Drug Abuse
- Farming Aid
- Modernization of Farming
- LGBTQ Rights
Her vision of ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ aligns with her work of bringing the world closer and share common grounds of understanding.
Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence During Lockdown
interview with the Global Coaching Lab
How to Turn the Lockdown Efficient